Keep in touch with the petroleum industry through:
- Association quarterly newsletters – The North Dakota Petroleum Marketers Association produces and publishes a quarterly newsletter to keep you informed of association activities, government regulations, and money saving programs and ideas for your business.
- Legislative updates – During the Legislative Session, the association has a weekly update of all bills that may affect petroleum marketers. Petroleum members input is solicited to determine the associations position on legislative issues.
- Legislative and Regulatory Representation – The Voice of ND Petroleum Marketers! – The NDPMA lobbyist, Mike Rud works full-time to communicate membership positions to lawmakers. Mike closely monitors the activities of the North Dakota Senate and the House of Representatives, their various legislative committees, special study commissions and government regulatory boards and commissions. He testifies, with members input, before these various bodies to encourage the passage of favorable legislation and ensure the defeat of legislation detrimental to the petroleum industry.
- NDPMA Annual Meeting & Trade Show – NDPMA annual meeting is held in October. At this meeting, your board of directors are elected. Educational seminars and a trade show with over 80 vendors is held in conjunction with the meeting.
- NDPMA PAC Golf Scramble – The golf event is held to raise Political Action Committee (PAC) funds. Take a day to relax and visit with other members and suppliers. Your PAC contributions will help provide support for pro-business legislative candidates.
- Your one stop information source – We work closely with our members and maintain close contact with government agencies. We step in where you may need assistance.
- Management and Supervisor Seminars – The ND Petroleum Marketers Association continually strives to update its members of the various industry regulations and trends through a variety of seminars.
- Membership Decals – Proudly display your commitment to professionalism through membership in the association.